Monday, May 14, 2012

Settling In

Happy Monday friends!

I hope all the Moms out there had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday, surrounded by the ones you love. 


We went to brunch with the family and it was so nice to have both of our Moms here this year! 




Afterward, Patrick and I took an epic 3.5 hour nap, went for a walk and have just been hanging out.  I love seeing this face every morning. :-)


I'm even enjoying his kitchen disasters haha.


He wanted to make fresh orange juice for me yesterday to go with breakfast....its the thought that counts right?  It was still delish!

Last night, I was watching last week's episode of Grey's and the cafeteria scene gave me a random hankering for pasta.  We didn't have any in the house so Patrick got to do his first late-night pregnancy craving food run....pizza and pasta at 1030pm.  I pretty much ate my body weight in angel hair, plus a piece of this delicious creation that he ordered:


How I was even hungry this morning when I woke up at 7am I will never know, but the appetite is definitely ramped up today.  Does anyone know if that's a sign of impending labor?!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!  I'm testing out a new dessert recipe tomorrow morning, so I'll let you know how it goes. ;-)

xo
Shaina




No comments:

Post a Comment