Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ants In My Pants

Hey there - I hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday afternoon!  We've just been hanging out at the house today catching up on life while our CFO is hard at work:


Tripp took his first nap in the crib today to test it out.  He's a fan.  I can tell it won't be too long before he outgrows his Moses Basket, so I wanted to test the waters instead of putting him in the nursery cold turkey.  He's a pretty chill baby, so he went with it.

In other news, I have some serious


I want to work out soooo baaaaaaad haha.  You always want to when you can't...isn't that the way it goes?  My 4 week checkup is 1 week from today and hopefully I get the green light.  I've been walking - I'm up to 1 hour - and doing some *very* low key ab/lower back stuff but its not exactly scratching my itch.  I want to feel the buuuurrrrrrn.  :-)  Any of you ever get this feeling after being sidelined by an injury?  Sucks huh?  Soon muscles, soon. 

Until then, I've just been enjoying my down time with my favorite men.


I'd love to live vicariously through any of you that want to do this BodyRock abs workout for me though!  Let me know how it goes. ;-)  **as always, check with your doctor before making any changes to a fitness/nutrition program and please honor your body and any injuries**

xo
Shaina



No comments:

Post a Comment