Monday, July 2, 2012

Bruffins

Hey hey!  How was your weekend?  My sister flew in last week, my Aunt & her beau are here for a few days and Tripp made an appearance at his first lingerie party for Colleen's shower so we've been doing the family thang. 







I had a little cookstravaganza on Thursday afternoon to prep some food.  Must have grab-and-go things on hand these days.  I brought back an old-but-not-forgotten breakfast favorite:


Breakfast muffins! (or as my Mom likes to call them: Bruffins)

You can really do whatever you want with them; mine are different every time.  This time I chopped some broccolette, mushrooms, green onions and veggie sausage.  Fill a muffin pan with the ingredients and pour egg whites over top until the muffin cups are full.  Bake at 350 for 10ish minutes until the egg whites are set.


Grab a couple on the way out the door!  How easy is that?!

Some more recent eats:


grilled portabella mushroom, sauteed chard, roasted golden beets and a sweet potato with cinnamon


lunch salad with greens, cucumber, artichoke, avocado, chickpeas, olive oil & balsamic vinegar


lingerie luncheon: fresh fruit, tomato/mozzarella/basil skewers, quinoa salad and I'm totally stealing this shrimp-ceviche-in-an-avocado idea!


I actually didn't end up eating a cupcake at the shower but how cute are these?!


Little man is sleeping so Mama's going to squeeze in a workout.  Have a lovely afternoon!

xo Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment