Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap of Faith

Good morning!!  I’m in a good mood.  I’m pretty sure I’m finished house hunting. J

It’s a little tricky to pick out a house with Patrick still on deployment  – he is THE pickiest man alive.  However, if we wait until he comes home, we have about 3 weeks to find a place, move in and unpack before Baby Anderson is due to arrive.  Mmmm notsomuch. 
I found an awesome 3 bedroom townhouse not far from family with just about everything we wanted.  No granite countertops for me in the kitchen, but I’m sure my food will still taste just as good.  That was pretty much the only thing I had to compromise on…so I jumped and put the application in.  I did see a few more places after this one and they were all big fat no’s.  Patrick liked it from the pictures I sent him, so I think that’s it.  Cross your fingers they don’t like someone else more and we get it – but so far, it’s looking good!  I'll post pictures of the finished product once we're in.
(The MIL approves!)
I’ve got the day off today – no work, no errands and no house hunting.  Whatever shall I do with myself?!  I think a good workout is in order.  I'm going to go for a long walk and check out a new-to-me prenatal yoga class.   You get an extra day to work out this year – make it a doozy!  Try The Fitnessista's Leap Year Leg Workout.

Something to ponder:
A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. -Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment