Friday, March 9, 2012

Laying Low

Happy Friday everyone!  (that one exclamation point is about all the energy I have right now)

I came down with the plague yesterday.  After leaving work early, pumping myself full of Vitamin C last night and going to bed early, I’m starting to feel a little better – but still need to rest more.  I was actually supposed to cover someone’s shift today at work and got the word last night that I wasn’t needed.  I think it’s a sign that I needed to sloooooow down.  I’ve had a lot on my plate lately and apparently I can’t do that almost 7 months pregnant?
I already had my normal doctor’s appointment scheduled for today, so that worked out well.  I was worried about my 4-hour fever last night, but the baby looks perfectly healthy and is cooking along right on schedule.  I’ll have more pictures and a full update for you on Monday. J
We’re going to spend the day in bed getting some rest and more Vitamin C – which is a shame because its BEAUTIFUL outside.  Random fact: Did you know that kiwi has the most Vitamin C of any fruit per ounce? 
I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday! <3 Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment