Thursday, March 8, 2012

We Have A Visitor!

Mama’s here!


I picked Mom up from the airport yesterday and have never laughed so hard all day long.  This will be a fun 3 months. J  We ran around doing errands and getting her settled into her new abode.

Lobsta Truck was closed when we got there! 

So we improvised: 

Auntie’s Fry Bread.  Little rounds of fried dough topped with various deliciousness – we rolled with the veggie (so as to pretend we were being healthy).  Black beans, corn, squash, tomatoes and lettuce.  Don’t mind my dessert slider with honey and sugar haha.

I hopped back on the healthy wagon for breakfast this morning:  


Steel cut oatmeal with banana, walnuts, raisins and cinnamon + red raspberry leaf tea.   Lunch is packed and ready to go:



Leftover brussel sprouts and a wrap with lettuce/tomato/cucumber/avocado/veganaise/nutritional yeast + a lara bar, some trail mix and an orange for snackage.  I think I'll stop by the WF juice bar this morning too....I feel a scratchy throat coming on. 
I’m off to work for the day while Mom explores her surroundings.  I can’t believe this week is almost over already! 
xo Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment