Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showered with Love

I guess its a good thing I still have some energy reserves!  What a weekend its been!

Friday night, we went to our first baseball game of the season @ Dodger Stadium.  Last time we were there, it was a pretty eventful afternoon:


Friday night's game was a winner, but I don't think anything will top August 22nd, 2009. :-)

Patrick and I got to spend a few hours yesterday with friends and family at our baby shower and it was everything we could have hoped for.  Lots of good food, some fun games, and people we love.  I get a little emotional when I think about how excited everyone is for this baby to come - s/he is already surrounded by so much love. 








(I was a little tired by the end of the day.)



I definitely needed to sleep in this morning.  I'm just enjoying a leisurely breakfast while the troops are out on a trail run through the mountains.  Jealous?  A little.  Relishing the quiet?  Absolutely. 


2 eggs over-medium, sauteed spinach, black beans, homemade salsa, toast & juice

We're off later to celebrate an Eagle Court of Honor with some family friends before church and some much needed relaxation....and by relaxation, I mean baby laundry and putting away all the lovely gifts we received.  Let's be realistic.  I can't sit still for more than 20 minutes haha.

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon! xo Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment